So I'm back from my VIP ventures as Kim put it, I do have to admit I've been quite busy researching, planning , and creating although none of which was painted or artsy in anyway! This is not to say that I haven't thought of many cute ideas to paint and create... I have!
I do love to blog and know that the more you do it the more you love it... does that sound like anything else?! The ideas and topics I have come up with are overflowing, the creativity and time just have not been there. So... today I have decided to keep my promise to Kim to blog this week. Yea anything checked off the "to do" list.
I know you all have been anxiously waiting to hear what my 7 favorite things are so here goes...
My 7 favorite Things in Life (aside from my Punkin, Boo & My Jer):
1) Finding that something you have been searching for has always been right there!
2) The beach... everything about it... laying on the hot sand, the feel of the waves & the sounds!!
3) Laughing so hard it hurts with tears streaming down your face!
4) Finally really knowing who your true and lasting friends are!
5) A really good prank on someone who is unprankable!!! You know who you are!!
6) Late night talks with friends about absolutely nothing!
7) Good News that comes in droves... I'm there right now!
So I'm back and ready to get to work... creatively!