Thursday, August 26, 2010

Team Up Thursday: Bliss

As I mentioned in my previous post, I've been slacking on my blog.  But I found a little inspiration called Team Up Thursday

Team-Up Thursday is a collaborative project. Each week, partners take a photograph separately using a theme, then create a diptych with these photos.  My good friend, Krista Brock, The Accidental Artist and I have paired up to participate and we are very excited!






Krista chose our topic this week, Bliss.  Her photo (shown on top) beautifully captures her son's curious state of Bliss!  My photo (shown below) depicts the five minutes of Bliss I have every morning.

For info on Team Up Thursday visit Megan at Mental Inventory.


In other news....
I am soooo excited to announce that I won a contest at Surprise Delight Joy. SuZ is soooo incredibly talented.  Her whimsical creations bring a smile to my face every time I visit her blog and Etsy Shoppe.  Thank you SuZ!!!! xoxoxo

Its Free Swatch Day at Spoonflower!!! Between noon on Thursday, August 26th and noon on Friday, August 27 (EST) you can order a free swatch. 100% totally Free...Even free shipping!!! Just upload one of your own designs to have made into an 8" x 8" fabric swatch or choose from an assortment of talented designers.  Check it out here!

Ok Folks thats all I got!
Thanks for taking the time to see what I've been up too!!! 

xoxo - Kim

2 comments:

Cathy Bueti said...

Hi Kim, I followed you over here from Krista's blog! As I told her....love these photos! And I am sure you both will have fun with this! I look forward to following your blog! :)

noodle and lou said...

oooh you are doing team up!!! yay!! love the theme and your photos...great job gals!! i have been away from team up for weeks and i'm dying! gotta get back on it for next week:) congrats on sUz's prize...i'm jealous:) and awesome about spoonflower! love them. xoxo