Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Goodbye 2010...



My last painting of 2010! :)
Altered prints of this painting can be purchased here!

It is with a great big sigh that I say goodbye to 2010. This year took me on a twisted curvy ride.
  • Moved TWICE - saying sad goodbyes to close friends and neighbors.
  • Visited France... and never wanted to leave! 
  • Upon returning from France, one week later I started a full time job, which left my studio & blogging time chopped in half.

On the greener side of the grass.... I am healthy (although I am feeling a little more plump these days). And my kids are safe and sound. In the end, that is all that really matters! 
    2010 - You left me overwhelmed with chaos and clutter...but I have great plans in store for 2011 - so buckle up! :)

    Thanks for taking the time 
    to see what I've been up to all year!!
    xox - Kim

    5 comments:

    Karla Dornacher said...

    Hi Kim... thanks for stopping by my blog... and a big thanks for your compliment on my coin purses... they were fun! So agree with you about the end of 2010 ending with chaos and clutter but watch out 2011... it's gonna be a good one!

    Blessings for a glorious new year ahead!

    Melanie said...

    Hi Kim, I've been following you for quite some time. Well, since I first saw your paintings at my kids' dentist's office in Baldwin Park:) I LOVE your style! Hope you'll make more time to paint in 2011. You are soooo talented. Happy New Year!

    Melanie at ewehooo!

    Pásztohy Lili said...

    hi soggy dog studios kim i picked you so will receive the gift but i need to know your address and i can tell you there's no moon out here cloudy and freezing cold but sure the moon can see me thanks for commenting my doodle you surely deserve the gift you are one fo the lucky trio bye

    chrissy said...

    dear kim...
    happy new year!
    i can.t wait to see what you come up with this next year. i am going to move in 2011 so maybe you can give me some pointers on how to say my goodbyes and meet some new friends as well.
    love your blog.
    chrissy

    RC Reese said...

    love your work, colorful, pretty and fun! ;oD I am enjoying looking at your work.