Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tick Tock... Splash!




Can you hear that ticking? It is soooo loud. Somebody please make it stop!
I feel like I am on a sinking ship... Swimming in a monsterous time crunch right now. So many things to do and places to go and people to see. When will I ever find the time to create???

So what would be the one thing that I would want with me if I was ever stranded on a deserted island you randomly ask... Well...if it could be only ONE thing then it would have to be a paint brush. Then I suppose I would smash some berries for paint and chop down a tree for a wood block canvas .... How splendid it would be to have all the time in the world to create!

Okay, now that I have that imaginary emergency all planned out.... I am inspired to paint the sand and the sea.... hmmmmm I am thinking I might spot a mermaid or two along my way!


Till next time... And there will be a NEXT TIME....
unless I am hopelessly stranded on a deserted island!
xoxox - Kim

No comments: