Monday, January 12, 2009

If it ain't broken - don't fix it!

You know when things are just great, but you think to yourself - "hey maybe things could be a slight bit better if I make a few changes" and then whammo - things are HORRIBLY worse than they could ever be....
So OK, I could be overreacting to a little extreme... but that is exactly what happened today when I was trying to update our blog... I found a cute little background I wanted to display for you all... and then.... "oh whats this, click here to update your blog with cool new templates".  Well of course you know I clicked.... and then that's when it happened.... I lost everything... all of our cool links that take our faithful visitors on to other groovy folk star artists' blogs, all of our foot stompin tunes that you know you all love and all of our other lovely "this and that's" that were on board.  Everything was gone with the wind!    OK... so I took a deep breath and began to rebuild and restore.  It will be a work in progress for some time, but hopefully the renovation will lead us on to discover new and dare I say it better things.    Thanks as always for visiting our blog and may you discover great things in the changes you make.  

Be the change you want to see in the world.
                                                             - Gandhi


xoxo
Girl in a mood!
 


No comments: